- Full Time
NATURE OF THE WORK
- Bratney Company is committed to a Safety Culture that can achieve "Incident Free Jobsites"
- Meeting our Customers' expectations on every project is critical to the success of our Company; therefore, Candidates must always work to achieve the highest level of Quality in their work.
- Candidate will work in a 5 to 10 person construction team that builds Processing, Storage, Receiving and Load-Out Facilities for the Seed and Grain Industry.
- Candidate must be willing to travel to jobsites from Ohio to the Dakotas, and down to Texas.
- Company provides all necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) necessary to perform the work.
- The typical work schedule is based on 10 consecutive work days with 4 consecutive days off.
- The Company pays competitive wages, including per diem and travel pay.
- Company provides a package of fringe benefits including: Health, Dental and Life Insurance, 401k plan, vacation, and holiday pay.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compliance with all Company Safety, Substance Abuse and work rules, policies and procedures.
- Satisfactorily complete all Government, Customer and Company required safety orientation and training classes, including OSHA 10 Training Course.
- Able to work with others as a team, maintaining a positive attitude and following oral, written and graphical instructions.
- Complete all work assignments to a high level of quality.
- Unload, assemble, install, align, and/or maintain various types of seed conditioning equipment, conveying systems, bucket elevators, receiving and load-out systems.
- Dismantle equipment using various hand and power tools.
- Move machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Installation of dust collection systems and compressed air systems associated with the installation of the above equipment.
- Construct concrete building and equipment slabs and foundations.
- Erecting structural steel for buildings, interior equipment platforms, including stairways, ladders and platforms.
- Fitting and welding structural shapes, plate and sheet.
- Field fabrication of transitions, flashing and other steel components.
- Installation of round and square spouting.
- Installation of various sizes of shop fabricated tanks, bins and hoppers.
- Installation of various metal building components
- Other tasks as necessary to complete the project.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Valid State Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Verifiable Government required documentation.
- Pass Company required drug test.
- Good practical knowledge of standard construction measuring, hand and power tools.
- Basic knowledge of rigging equipment and techniques.
- General knowledge of construction equipment such as cranes, skid loaders, forklifts, man-lifts, compressors, generators, etc.
- Candidates will provide needed hand tools.
- Candidates will be required to wear appropriate clothing.
- Candidates should be able to read and understand construction drawings and procedures.
- Compare and see differences in the size, shape, and form of lines, figures, and objects.
- Physical requirements are as follows:
- Good vision (either naturally or with correction)
- Good hand and eye coordination with full use hands, arms, and fingers.
- Climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffolding
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, stand and/or work at heights as required.
- Lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Meet or exceed the physical requirements stated below: