Inside Sales Service Technician
Job Title: Sacramento Inside Sales/Office Manager/SEA Service Technician
Reports to: Sales Operations Director
NATURE OF WORK
This is a multifaceted role due to the nature of the organizational structure and business needs. The primary roles and responsibilities are that of (Service Tech & Inside Sales). Other roles include miscellaneous Office Manager responsibilities, operating SEA color sorting equipment in the office for the purposes of testing customer product and assisting with product demonstrations.
INSIDE SALES DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain pricing information.
- Maintain equipment files and users list.
- Coding and receiving of invoices for Sacramento Office.
- Entering equipment orders from customers and salesmen.
- Prepare equipment order confirmations.
- Help with maintaining inventory.
- Inform Field Sales Managers of requests and quotations sent to their territories.
- Assist with quote preparation.
- Update CRM.
- Quote lead tracking and reporting.
- Project documentation for service department.
- Literature stock fulfillment and updating.
- Assistance with tradeshow preparation.
OFFICE MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Responsible for maintaining warehouse, including inventory.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving.
- Keeps management up to date on office operations and needs.
- Assists management in orienting, and training new employees as applicable.
- Assists management in the monitoring of overall employee productivity and assisting in appraising job results.
- Assists inventory control.
- Maintains and schedules office services such as electrical and mechanical.
- Contributes and maintains a professional office atmosphere.
- Any other duties assigned as needed for office operations.
SERVICE TECH DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn basic operation and maintenance of SEA color sorting equipment.
- Assist with testing of products and working with clients to determine proper optical sorting equipment and needs using testing and demonstration equipment at the Sacramento Office.
- Backup technician in California on Cimbria SEA optical sorting equipment for seed, grain, and food installations.
- May occasionally visit regional sites to provide, start-up / operator training, maintenance training, and troubleshooting inspections and repair work.
- Fischbein and Union Special Sew head repair at workshop in Sacramento Office.
- Any other duties assigned as needed.
KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES / SKILLS
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must have a “team player” mentality and positive attitude to support all facets of our business.
Must be proficient with Bratney Companies current version of AutoCAD.
Must be accurate, organized, self-motivated, cooperative, and possess a strong work ethic.
- Satisfactory completion of a two year (minimum), post secondary Vocational/Technical school of study in one or more of the following areas; electrical, electronics, robotics, mechanical systems or maintenance engineering and 1-4 year industrial experience; or
- High school diploma or its equivalent and 2-6 years industrial maintenance experience.
Some travel to jobsites.