- Date Posted
April 15, 2021
Des Moines, Iowa
- Upload safety data into cloud-based tracking system.
- Develop various form templates for jobsite auditing system.
- Assist in creation of training media for employees.
- Assist in annual company policy reviews and development of new policies.
- Conduct workplace safety audits.
- Participate in PPE evaluations/research/improvements.
- Be an advocate for safe work practices and risk elimination.
- Assist in incident analysis/investigations.
- Coach employees on hazard identification.
- Other duties as needed.
- Strong occupational safety and health focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Understanding of root cause problem solving principles.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated with a strong tendency to complete projects.
- Ability to enjoy your work, while making a difference in people’s lives.