1. Provide day-to-day administration of Windows servers and applications.
2. Effectively communicate with end-users, senior leadership, and vendors.
3. Ensure DR\BC continuity plans are implemented and tested.
4. Manage and maintain VMware environment.
5. Managing Windows 2008R2/2012R2 servers, Windows Active Directory, Active Directory Group Policy Objects.
6. Administering SAN environment.
7. Fundamental understanding of Microsoft SQL Server operations.
8. Monitor and protect the integrity and privacy of the company’s data and IT infrastructure. Install, configure, maintain, update, and monitor: VPN/Firewall, spyware, anti-virus, anti-spam; and hardware and software components of Data Backup System.
9. Train and assist staff, at all levels, to allow for efficient use of company technology.
10. Manage vendors & maintain relationships with suppliers along with the purchase process of software, licenses, hardware, and other equipment as needed.
11. Proactive leadership in any technology related area involving future communications and IT needs.
KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES / SKILLS
- The most successful candidate in this position will be extremely flexible, customer-oriented, self-starting, and comfortable working as the sole member of the IT team.
- Fundamental knowledge of Network Engineering.
- Microsoft Office System.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- VPN devices.
- Office 365 Administration.
- BA/BS degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience preferred.
- Some after-hours or weekend work necessary for system or network updates to diminish user downtime.