DES MOINES, IA, January 4, 2024 — Bratney has officially broken ground on the Utah Flour Milling, LLC Project in Richmond, Utah. This new green field...
The Rafaello Horizontal Bran Finisher
The Omas Horizontal Bran Finisher delicately handles flour products with its simple, non-abrasive bran removal process. The bran finisher has a flexible design to suit varying application needs, including adjustable beaters and paddles, achieving higher flour yields.
Horizontal Bran Finisher Features
- Balanced rotor with 4 beaters, each with adjustable angle and distance to the cover
- Shaft mounted on a double row of spherical bearings and supports with inner seals
- Cover made of perforated steel specially shaped to avoid internal turbulence
- Adjustable paddles to vary the rate of product flow through the machine
- Two wide doors permit easy access for inspection and screen removal
Horizontal Bran Finisher Benefits
The horizontal bran finisher is essential to increasing product yields while maintaining the integrity and quality of the end flour product. It uses a centrifugal action to gently separate the endosperm attached to the bran, thus reducing flour loss, and ensuring higher yields. requirements.
Technology plays a major role in all facets of our society, including the use of 3D modeling software. This technology is not just for the gaming and...
We’re here to answer any questions or discuss how we can help you with your next project or equipment needs.