DES MOINES, IA, January 4, 2024 — Bratney has officially broken ground on the Utah Flour Milling, LLC Project in Richmond, Utah. This new green field...
Schule Steaming Screw
The Schule Steaming Screw uses hydrothermal steaming process to treat and prepare cereals and legumes for the kiln-drying and flaking process. There are two different ways to achieve hydrothermal treatment with this machine: adding steam directly into the screw via nozzles or indirectly adding steam to the outer housing of the screw which heats product slowly and gently.
Schule Steaming Screw Features
- Nozzles for direct steam application
- Double housing for indirect steam application
- All stainless-steel construction
- Frequency converters to ensure continuous regulation of speed
- Specially shaped and arranged mixing paddles to move product
Schule Steaming Screw Benefits
- Efficient treatment
- Optimum retention time
- Simple, compact, and sturdy design
- Prepares product for kilning or flaking
Technology plays a major role in all facets of our society, including the use of 3D modeling software. This technology is not just for the gaming and...
We’re here to answer any questions or discuss how we can help you with your next project or equipment needs.